Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's Summer and I love to drink!








Just discovered recently this awesome drink. It's called Mogu Mogu.


Waaah. Love the color, love the chewy nata. Love everything about it. It comes too in different flavors.

Check em out on their fb. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mogu-Mogu-drink/301030024031

I think this would be my best alternative to milk tea. Since my tummy is lactose intolerant, well, most of the time. I can stil take ice cream and halo halo. But with cheese I get uncomfortable. It's been in the world market for sometime and now it's right here in our own drinking country. Yes, we love to drink don't we.

You can find them in one particular donut and coffee shop. A famous chicken fastfood, a foreign franchise, was where I first discovered it.

It's a bit pricey compared to your usual bottled sago/gulaman but it is all worth it.

Check out their cute commercial.






https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mogu-Mogu-drink/301030024031

No comments:

Post a Comment